Boscobel, Wisconsin
1.8K views

I joined in May, I hit the road running right off!I loved what this product is about!

I love my team! I have stayed Positive when we have a major Change in July. Yes it was a Major Change and a lot of us were left out on knowing what was going on till the new launch! Keep positive, ask questions.

Understand every company goes through growing pains, and know if you love what you do it will show.

It was hard yes even for me during the growing pains, but I got through them as I stayed positive I asked questions!Dont let bad reviews put you off as people get upset and will post bad because they are upset and did not have time to think about it at all.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above! " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Perfectly Posh. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Perfectly Posh.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Perfectly Posh to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Perfectly Posh?

Comments

Since Thanksgiving the shipping has been tremendously better. I get 1 sometimes 2 orders a week. I noticed the orders are both being processed & shipped a lot quicker.

I believe all they had was time, since they're still waiting for orders 30+ days later and sit on an endless hold with customer service.