2.2K views

Remember the days of Marketing America you could join by paying the 1000.00 up front and sell their products.If you were a real good seller and had another person sign up paying the 1000.00 fee you received a very small fee.

The more you, as a member recruited to sign up for the 1000.00 you might eventually break even...

Prefectly Posh works the same way.Yes you as a member/seller might get some free items or at a discounted rate..however, the only one that makes all the money is the company itself..please do not get into a trap.

This reviewer shared experience about "be truthful do not take monies from women who are trying to help themselves" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Perfectly Posh. The most disappointing about perfectly posh staff talks from Perfectly Posh was why do i have to answer this i explained the issue Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Perfectly Posh.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Perfectly Posh to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Perfectly Posh?

Comments

#1171931

My niece is successful selling this stuff & she has never even had a party. She only uses Facebook.

This is completely untrue.I joined because there are realistic goals to maintain active status, the products are amazing, and I have zero pressure to do more than I want to do with this business.

I do not need people to sign up under me, because I get paid for all sales I make every week.Having a team is a bonus, but not necessary to enjoy the benefits.

Azle, Texas, United States #1170818

I am sorry that you feel this way but that is so untrue.I recently joined Perfectly Posh and have been so satisfied in many ways.

I have gotten many free products and have been very happy with the money that I have made so far.

You have to want to achieve your personal goals and put yourself and the product out there.Just like anything else it isn't going to happen over night.