3.9
Turnaround Time

I used as directed Lash POP by Perfectly Posh.I brushed the natural growing serum over my entire lash line twice a day.

No growth at all. It was an entire waste of my time and money. I would not recommend any person of any age to purchase Perfectly Posh Lash POP. I did not see any improvement in my eyelash thickness or growth.

I could not be more disappointed than I already am. I do not want to return the product, because then the sales person I bought it from may lose her commission. UGH!

Never again will I buy it!Dawn Christine Hall, Age 55 years old from Toledo, Ohio

Review about: Perfectly Posh Lash Pop Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales person kelly.

I didn't like: Lash pop.

Had an Experience with Perfectly Posh?

Comments

Perfectly Posh - Good outweighs bad with Posh Perfectly Posh "I became an independent consultant in order to help a family member create a business with Perfectly Posh. I have used every product and, just like any other skincare company,..." Read more Perfectly Posh Cosmetics Review from Mountain View, California Perfectly Posh "I.have currently been on hold for 30 min still waiting....my consultant that I used is practically ignoring me. I let her know Monday that I received my order but was..." Read more Younique - Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review from Little Rock, Arkansas Younique " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more