1.9K views
2.2
Turnaround Time

I am going to start by saying that I absolutely adore all of the products. No doubt if you want to pamper your skin and hair Posh is for you!

That being said I don't like my upline at all. My premier is like 20 and definitely acts like it. She bullied some of my downline team members so bad that they quit. I have seen her openly bullying other people that are her downline on social media.

Usually she recruits other people on the team to gang up and bully people. Unfortunately I am suck with my upline because home office doesn't allow team switching. The only way to switch teams is to deactivate which could take 6 months then wait another 6 months and sign up under another team. I'm also becoming less and less impressed with home office and corporate.

Shipping is a flat $5.99 and everyday they are trying to sell exclusive products and samples to consultants. If you place 3 orders in one week because exclusives almost always sell out you would be spending almost $18.00 in shipping alone. I used to feel that Ann Dalton cared about her consultants and now I know why Andrew was voted out.

He was pro consultant, and Ann and the rest are just greedy. Like I said I absolutely love the products but I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to stay with my upline or the company..

Comments

CostlyWaterDragon

I can RELATE! I'm a 64 year old widow and I was bullied by the consultant above my upline terrible! It's awful.

Bullying seems to be the only thing this company is focused on.

CostlyWaterDragon
to Anonny #1513231

Right??!! It's horrible! They just want you to shut up and earn them money!

metlmom77_46

That is horrible!!! How can your upline be so insensitive and then go about their days like they did no wrong.