5.0
Turnaround Time

I also signed up in Oct. I haven't started to sell yet but I wanted to comment about your frustration.

Incase you would like to sell sometime down the road you would need that card/what delayed your kit to come to your door. I understand wanting to try the product out first before making the choice but jumping through hoops later would really be upsetting. The company tried to skip that part to save both parties the hassle. Paying full price now and receiving the discount on the card..

It would be nice to receive the discount now however I am looking at it being a blessing to have the discount. I use to shop at the other retail stores who gave me a coupon but I needed to use it in their timing and many times I would forget the coupon at home. Anyway I hear what your saying and I am sorry that you were unsatisfied.

Sometimes it is hard to understand where the company is coming from if you haven't been in another home based business. If you decide you would like to work the business or would like to buy the product I would love to have you on my team.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Perfectly Posh. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Perfectly Posh.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Perfectly Posh to other companies on our site.

Comments