Perfectly Posh - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Chicago, Illinois
So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks.I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been in her SNACK drawer for a couple of months and I was hungry.
It smelled decent and I took a ***. Definitely was soap and it didn't taste too good.
Upon further reading in small print on the side I figured out it was truly soap.Definitely wish it said soap on the front because I figured it was food since it was in a snack drawer.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Key Lime Pie Soap Sample
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a non-refundable company. My first order & I received an already opened & partially used container of blessed out body sugar scrub! Inexcusable! ..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."