Perfectly Posh - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Chicago, Illinois

So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks.I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been in her SNACK drawer for a couple of months and I was hungry.

It smelled decent and I took a ***. Definitely was soap and it didn't taste too good.

Upon further reading in small print on the side I figured out it was truly soap.Definitely wish it said soap on the front because I figured it was food since it was in a snack drawer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Product or service
Key Lime Pie Soap Sample
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #859814

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Perfectly Posh? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 28 No 28
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 13 #1172548

Maybe you should ask before eating peoples snacks. Also where your covering the bitten sample it says bath bar on the bottom. -posh consultant.

6 0 Reply

Jun 09 #1170854

REALLY? Clearly you are not very bright.

10 0 Reply

Jun 09 #1170836

LOL Seriously? Sounds like she knew you raided her snack drawer and put it there on purpose to teach you a lesson! LMAO!

10 0 Reply

Jun 09 #1170821

Seriously? You are writing a bad review because you failed to read the package before you tried to eat it? Wow.

13 0 Reply
Cand k Phipps

Jul 15 #1185691 Duffield, Virginia

Wow!! Sweetie, you can clearly tell that it's not edible looks like a soap sample packet to me looks like a good soap you would get in a hotel or something like that staying out like the Marriott or something wow I just wanted to write a bad review because you're mad at Posh for some kind of reason or somebody I bet that's what it is

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.