Review about Perfectly Posh Cosmetics from Mountain View, California
I.have currently been on hold for 30 min still waiting....my consultant that I used is practically ignoring me.I let her know Monday that I received my order but was missing one thing the consultant told me she was working on it but it's Wednesday now obviously she isn't working that hard on it.
Also asked for help to sign up for perks but didn't get any help with that from the consultant either.Missing underlined item
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Perfectly Posh Cosmetics
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "Tee Chip stole my original artwork from 2013 off my Etsy account www.radmoonrising.com and currently has it for sale in September of 2015. I was not consulted contacted or asked..."
- "I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did..."
- "I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."