Review about Perfectly Posh Cosmetics from Mountain View, California

I.have currently been on hold for 30 min still consultant that I used is practically ignoring me.I let her know Monday that I received my order but was missing one thing the consultant told me she was working on it but it's Wednesday now obviously she isn't working that hard on it.

Also asked for help to sign up for perks but didn't get any help with that from the consultant either.Missing underlined item

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Perfectly Posh Cosmetics
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #732769

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Perfectly Posh? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 11 #1142613

You notified your consultant on a Monday and you are complaining that you still have no result by Wednesday??? So, you are mad because you haven't heard anything two days later? Lady, relax! If it had been a week and a half or two weeks and you hadn't heard anything, ok, give her a call back and ask what's going on - but two days? Give a person a break!

0 0 Reply

Jan 08 #1090879

Did you ever get your problem solved? I'm happy to help you if you still need help. Please let me know.

2 0 Reply

Jan 01 #1086820

I have a great consultant. She has always helped me out. And if posh messes up she fixes it right away. Look her up #9962.

3 1 Reply

Dec 15, 2015 #1079158

I'm so sorry your having a difficult time. I'd love to help you sign up for Perks & get your missing product if you have not already received it. My email is ohmyposhpampering @

1 1 Reply

Nov 21, 2015 #1067516

Did you get it handled? If not email me your problem what you're missing and your order number I can also help you with your perk points :)

1 1 Reply

Nov 15, 2015 #1064225

Im so sorry this has happened to you. We just upgraded our shipping software and added a new distribution center so some of the orders have been split shipped meaning your order will probably arrive in two seperate shipments. If you need any assistance there are plenty of people that would help you get this resolved if you are still missing something.

1 0 Reply

Nov 12, 2015 #1063079 Richmond, Virginia

This must be their M.O. My consultant told me she was working on an issue and ignored me after that. I was on hold for 40 minutes once and couldn't stay on as I had a small baby at the time. I put in a complaint at BBB and Perfectly Posh never responded.

1 0 Reply

Jan 12 #1092990

Im a consultant…. We even have to wait 40+ minutes too BUT once you get through the reps are extremely helpful.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Perfectly Posh. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Perfectly Posh.
Filing a new complaint about