Chicago, Illinois
2.7K views 7 comments

So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks.I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been in her SNACK drawer for a couple of months and I was hungry.

It smelled decent and I took a ***. Definitely was soap and it didn't taste too good.

Upon further reading in small print on the side I figured out it was truly soap.Definitely wish it said soap on the front because I figured it was food since it was in a snack drawer.

Review about: Key Lime Pie Soap Sample.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Perfectly Posh Soap
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Perfectly Posh?

Comments

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1268465

Right where you are covering it up, at the bottom, it says "big bath bar"...why would you think it was food. SMH

Maybe you should ask before eating peoples snacks. Also where your covering the bitten sample it says bath bar on the bottom. -posh consultant.

REALLY? Clearly you are not very bright.

LOL Seriously? Sounds like she knew you raided her snack drawer and put it there on purpose to teach you a lesson! LMAO!

to Anonymous Spearville, Kansas, United States #1235172

Lmbo that's probably what happened

Seriously? You are writing a bad review because you failed to read the package before you tried to eat it? Wow.

Cand k Phipps
to Anonymous Duffield, Virginia, United States #1185691

Wow!! Sweetie, you can clearly tell that it's not edible looks like a soap sample packet to me looks like a good soap you would get in a hotel or something like that staying out like the Marriott or something wow I just wanted to write a bad review because you're mad at Posh for some kind of reason or somebody I bet that's what it is