Perfectly Posh Soap Review from Chicago, Illinois
So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks.I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been in her SNACK drawer for a couple of months and I was hungry.
It smelled decent and I took a ***. Definitely was soap and it didn't taste too good.
Upon further reading in small print on the side I figured out it was truly soap.Definitely wish it said soap on the front because I figured it was food since it was in a snack drawer.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "The typical U.S. consumer is not the smartest person on the planet; with average IQs that barely suffice in typical high schools, the average Joe is inevitably forced to indulge..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."