Perfectly Posh Smashing Good Pumpkin Face And Body Clay Review

3 of 76 Perfectly Posh reviews

I recently ordered the Smashing Good Pumpkin Face & Body Clay on my face.After a couple of minutes (if that long) my face was burning so bad that I rinsed with water.

When I looked in the mirror my face was bright red everywhere the product had touched my face. The pain went away immediately after rinsing. I hope the redness doesnt last too long! Severely disappointed.

This was the first and will be the last product I ever buy from Perfectly Posh. I checked the packaging to see if there was a warning that this could happen. There was no warning of any kind. Surely I'm not the first person this has happened to.

I'm sure the company is aware of this side effect.Very irresponsible on behalf of this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Smashing Good Pumpkin Face And Body Clay
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #948728 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Perfectly Posh? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 76 Perfectly Posh reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 01 #1248494 Seattle, Washington, United States

You could have an allergic reach natural products. For instance, my mom wouldn't be able to use the products with honey in them because she's allergic. Tell the consultant r concerns and she could try and find you a product that won't have reaction like that.

1 0 Reply

Nov 04 #1236149 Bothell, Washington, United States

Your consultant should have warned you that this can happen. Any beauty products have the chance to do this. This is also a very strong product, as is any acne oriented product. Just given the look of you skin in this photo, it was just fine on your skin. Pink and red are acceptable responses to facial treatment. It's undertones of purple that are not acceptable. You also look to have what I would classify as Sensitive skin. Yes I'm an Esthetician.

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Perfectly Posh. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Perfectly Posh.
Filing a new complaint about
×