Perfectly Posh Smashing Good Pumpkin Face And Body Clay Review
I recently ordered the Smashing Good Pumpkin Face & Body Clay on my face.After a couple of minutes (if that long) my face was burning so bad that I rinsed with water.
When I looked in the mirror my face was bright red everywhere the product had touched my face. The pain went away immediately after rinsing. I hope the redness doesnt last too long! Severely disappointed.
This was the first and will be the last product I ever buy from Perfectly Posh. I checked the packaging to see if there was a warning that this could happen. There was no warning of any kind. Surely I'm not the first person this has happened to.
I'm sure the company is aware of this side effect.Very irresponsible on behalf of this company.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I Ellinor Nixon purchased wig Item #288093 on July 11, 2016. The order# is 420160. It was purchased with a Master Card. I have been attempting to get the status..."
- "If you ever require ANY type of dental work and see the name "Suman Rangappa" run dont walk, avoid any contact with this dentist. Five years ago I went to..."
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."