5.0
Turnaround Time

I have tried Stay Gold face mask, love it!Its thick, creamy snd soothing, I tried the BFF face wash, very refreshing and awakening, love it!

I've tried The ***, very good quality, great for rough elbows, knees and rust on neck. The Honey Honey Healing Hand Creme is awesome, my hands have never felt so soft and moisturized my cuticles as well- smells like sweet tart candies. I also purchased Amazing Big Fat Yummy Handcreme very nice, smells fresh and clean. One of my favorite products is PJ's All Day Skindelcious Body Butter- i cant get enough of this- the smell reminds me of Baby Magic lotion with a hint of cherries- love love love!!!

I also love the Honey Dip chunk, it lathers and suds up awesomely, and has hunks of wild honey and green tea leaves in the bar, leaves my skin squeaky clean!!

I am new to perfectly posh products and i have fell in love!!!Thank you Perfectly Posh for sharing with the rest of the US!!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of perfectly posh pjs all day body butter. Perfectly Posh needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned perfectly posh pjs all day body butter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Perfectly Posh.

Comments