Wood River, Illinois
1.4K views
Turnaround Time

This is a non-refundable company.My first order & I received an already opened & partially used container of blessed out body sugar scrub!

Inexcusable! Then there's only 1 phone number, which nobody ever answers. This a an extremely shady company where I wasted $70! I would discourage anybody from purchasing from this company!

And totally over priced for the crappie product you get.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of perfectly posh blissed out body scrub from Perfectly Posh and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Perfectly Posh to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perfectly Posh for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Perfectly Posh?

Comments

Medford, Oregon, United States #1273627

I'm sorry but is that an image of your product you received?That does NOT look partially used, it doesn't even look remotely used!!

It looks like how it looks when despensed into the container. Have you even tried any more of their shrubs? They don't fill them to the brim, they would have issues closing it if they did!

I got 2 in my kit, and that's how they looked.Sorry to disappoint ya there!

Buford, Georgia, United States #1224257

First of all if you got a damaged product they would absolutely send out a replacement! The consultant you purchased it from can call or file a SR to take care of the issue. Customer service is incredible at fixing mistakes!

Sandy, Oregon, United States #1221929

Oh honey - first you get the product name incorrect, and provide some useless info on something that would have likely never happened, then you spell 'crappy' as 'crappie' which by the way, crappie is a FISH.

And you expect us to take you seriously? Wow.

to Anonymous #1222037

You sound like a troll trying to discredit EVERYONE's negative comments. The products sound like *** so stop defending it.

Alma, Michigan, United States #1205947

That's a product sold by weight that doesn't come with a seal. They all look like that.

#1204000

did the Blissed out have a tin foil seal?there is no way you would have received an opened/used container if you placed your order directly from Perfectly Posh.

I feel like you should give the company another chance or at least time to make it right.

The products are made from very high quality, natural based ingredients.If you spent $70, what else did you receive?

#1203414

i am sure you can return it since it came that way.i don't sell posh though, so i could be wrong.

sorry that happened to you!

how long did it take to get your shipment?i haven't ordered from there before, but i've heard it takes 10 days to get items....

to Anonymous Bothell, Washington, United States #1226599

Yes you can return for upto 30 days from purchase.It is 3-10 days to receive products.

If it was purchased from the consultant directly their issue is with the consultant.All my sugar scrubs have come with a seal on the inside or a plastic seal on the outside or additional plastic lid inside.

to Anonymous Hays, Kansas, United States #1234232

It can be returned unless you bought it straight from a consultant and came that way.If if came direct from the company, your consultant should be the one to contact Posh about it.

They now have more ways to contact the company while adding more support staff to handle any questions or complaints. Everything is sealed in different ways. Also the message from Anonymous Oct 03 ,Sandy, Oregon is a *** for answering you that way. I personally hope that she is not a consultant.

if she is then she needs to quit.I would never do any business with her because of her attitude