1.1K views
4.2
Turnaround Time

I really do like Posh. A friend sells it, and there's a lot of products that make my skin feel good, look good, and smell incredible.

I get my order within three days. No complaints there.

However, it is...very overpriced. I can find most things cheaper that will achieve the same results. As a woman approaching middle age, some stuff that's supposed to be 'highlighter' is just really glorified glitter.

If I were fifteen years younger, it would be perfect, but it's marketed towards anyone at any age...and it just settles in the fine lines I have and makes me look like a sad old lady trying to grasp onto the 90s.

It isn't pretty. I know they have a line for more mature skin, but I wish they'd be honest about the products and just say, 'unless you're going to a 80s throwback shindig, don't put this on.'

Review about: Perfectly Posh Face Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

CostlyWaterDragon

Oh yes. Yes they are!

As for your comment on the highlighter...I didn’t like it when I first tried it, as I found it difficult to blend and a little too glittery, as you said. However, I found that mixing it with just a tiny bit (like a drop or less) of face oil or moisturizer makes it blend much better and also not so glittery.

I’m 42 myself so I get it. I don’t sell it either, just my experience with it.

I think the products are priced pretty reasonably for most part (some could be a little cheaper) considering the quality and also no harsh chemicals. But try mixing a little moisturizer with the highlighter if you still have it.

These products are not overpriced lmao

to Larissa May #1494420

Yes they are, the masks are 2 oz. You can buy any mask with same ingredients for half the price and twice the quantity.

to Larissa May #1506256

You must be a one percenter if you think these products are decently priced, sweetie.

to Larissa May #1535271

They are overpriced when you consider that the products are comparable to Bath and Bodyworks, Target,etc. They aren't high end products. It's overpriced junk.