1.1K views

I’ve been a posh consultant for a couple months. I joined not really knowing where I wanted to go with it so I just started trying all the products.

Which I liked but I soon started noticing shady things.. like if a product is on sale you make zero commission off of it. If a customer buys with their perks you get no credit or commission for that. AND you can’t use perks with buy 5 get 1..

THEN I had my first party.. my hostess sold $260. Referral perks should be 10 per 1 over $200.. that’s 2600 perks..

they deposited 500!!! 500.. my only customer didn’t get her birthday perks.. I chalked that up to her birthday month was the month she joined..

then I get an email telling me I have birthday perks . Go to my account and they didn’t put them in. Also perks should be 100=$1 .. I had 900 perks and went to pay for a product they only gave me $3 off!

I may continue to order but won’t sell. I think they are shady and won’t attach my name to them

Review about: Perfectly Posh Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I really think they make a lot of money off their consultants and really do not make anything easy or affordable for us. It shouldn't take the time it does to make so little money.