You so called beach curls , if I wanted gross oily, nasty looking hair I'd go without washing it for a week. Borrowed a bit of it from a friend after showering instead of my curling mouse, sure wish I had stuck with my mouse atleast my hair doesn't look & feel nasty.

How can you rightfully sell a product that goods up someone's hair. First and only product I have ever tried and would NOT recommend to any of my friends nor family! You can keep your cheesy products! Wow I can't submit until there are actually 100 words!

Not sure what else to say about your cheesy products. Cheap and useless. Just another wanna be hostess home party item.

Atleast if I buy candles they actually work and have a great scent to them. Yours however not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Perfectly Posh Hair Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Okay, to the person who anonymously commented, you need to lay off. Quit being rude.

And to the person who said it works great, I don't think the lady who wrote this review used "too much". I think that the products are good depending on the person using them. My mom is a posh consultant and so I use a lot of the products she gets.

My sisters and mom have had fine outcomes with the BFF face wash. However, my face is suffering a serious allergic reaction due to the use of this product.

Ewa Beach, Hawaii, United States #1347849

You probably already had gross, oily, nasty looking hair. Don't blame the product, maybe you should blame your lack of hygiene!

to Anonymous #1464794

Oh why hello there bully distributor. Say, aren't you the same girl that bullied everyone in high school, and now you reach out to your former tormentees because you see them as a source of income?

And then they tell you to f**k off? Yeah, that's you. You must be in good company now with all of your fellow Posh bullies.

It's too bad you don't realize that you and your trove of contrepreneurs are Perfectly Posh's sole customer base. Get out while you can.

Could you have used too much product? For a "cheesy product " it sure sells out fast.

I've used it myself. Works great when used as directed.