Contact Information

Perfectly Posh Phone Numbers

• (801) 441-1744
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Perfectly Posh Chat:

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Customers Contact Perfectly Posh to Ask about:

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my order5 soap”
  • “Shipping issues”
  • “Where is my order”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to deactivate my account”
  • “I need to cancel my order”
  • “Cancellation” , Review # 1537414

Account Question:

• “Unknown account”
  • “Regarding my account” , Review # 1529540
  • “Account blocked” , Review # 1475961

Cards Question:

• “Card”
  • “Card change” , Review # 1479151
  • “Shipment: customer used wrong card to pay. Please call me on what to do about the wrong method of payment. How do I get my money. She told me after I shipped the package. She requested that I ship out today ASAP.”

Request for Information Question:

• “I have a question regarding a comment on an item. Posh won’t let me post the question.”
  • “Can I pay by phone”
  • “Consultant question”

Staff Question:

• “Service needed”
  • “Terminate the services”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I Return my package but no refunds”
  • “Return”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Dispute charge”
  • “Payments made and no products”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Broken screen”
  • “To order a battery. for posh”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Other Question:

• “Sign up issue”
  • “Upset promotion was not given to me by my Posh representative. Ple as e make it right with a credit.”
  • “When do I receive my money”

Perfectly Posh Rating Stats

2.7 out of 5 stars
based on 132 reviews

Rating trend

About

Perfectly Posh Return Policy
The Client's browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Please turn it on so that The User of company services can experience the full capabilities of this site. At Perfectly Posh, Website understand how hectic life can be, which is why Perfectly Posh created a brand focused on inspiring individuals to believe in the power of pampering. Perfectly Posh believe that self-care through pampering products means giving the world the best of The User of Website instead of what is left of The Client of Perfectly Poshthat a bath bomb can blow away self-doubt and that a hand crème can empower The Client to be hands-on. Perfectly Posh are inspired by those who embrace the idea that they DESERVE IT. As part of Perfectly Posh's' commitment to self-care, www.perfectlyposh.com want to ensure that The User fall in love with Posh products. If for any reason The User of company services don't, please follow the return guidelines below. Certain exclusions and limitations apply. Only those products purchased directly from the Perfectly Posh website (www.perfectlyposh.com) and shipped directly to a Consultant and/or customer by the Company can be returned to the Company.
Perfectly Posh Terms of Service
The User's browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Please turn it on so that The Client can experience the full capabilities of this site. Conditions and the Company's Policies and Procedures. Company's Policies and Procedures. If qualified, I have the right to earn commissions pursuant to the Perfectly Posh Compensation Plan. FOR FEDERAL OR STATE TAX PURPOSES OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON. Perfectly Posh with written notice at its principal business address. Conditions (these documents shall be collectively referred to as the "Agreement"). Agreement may be amended at the sole discretion of Perfectly Posh, and I agree to abide by all such amendments. Notification of amendments shall be posted on Perfectly Posh's website, in the Influencer Virtual Office. Perfectly Posh Agreement. I may not sell, transfer, or assign any rights under the Agreement.
Perfectly Posh Privacy Policy
Top Perfectly Posh Services

Customer Care, Shipping Service, Rewards Program

Top Perfectly Posh Products

Cream, Website, Kale Face Mask

Perfectly Posh Pros and Cons

Pros: Specials and quick delivery, Consultant and products, That my order arrived in a timely manner, Product, Ingredients

Cons: Way my order was handled, Customer service did not respond to e-mails, Customer service, Smell and how small the product was for the price, Way customer service handled my refund issue

Summary

Perfectly Posh is company that focuses on producing and distributing cosmetic goods. It has been in business since 2011. The corporate office of the company is located in Salt Lake City.Perfectly Posh distributes many different products like moisturizing face masks, exfoliating face wash, lipsticks, eye liners, lip scrubs and many more. Also, the store sells many different men products like snarky bars, skin sticks, body masks, chunks, body scrubs etc. Perfectly Posh accepts VISA, Master Card, Pay Pal, American Express and AMEX payments. The store ships all goods within the borders of the United States and Canada.

Perfectly Posh reviews and complaints

Perfectly Posh is ranked 53 out of 1198 in Cosmetics and Personal Care category

Edit Description

Perfectly Posh Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Perfectly Posh to

Do you have something to say about Perfectly Posh? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup